Web / Digital Project Manager – Altrincham – £35,000
Web Project Manager – Altrincham – £35,000
An award winning agency is looking for a Web Project Manager to help deliver quality websites & products to their customers. You will help guide and control projects from inital concept right through to delivery.
Key Duties include:
- Defining project scope and translating to design briefs and technical specifications
- Estimating project costs
- Highlighting risks throughout project development
- Monitoring project progress, managing communication between client and developmen team, conducting quality reviews, resolving issues
- Working on a variety of digital projects for different clients, audiences and end platforms
Skills you will need:
- A disciplined, process driven approach to getting the job done
- An enthusiastic interest in digital and a desire to stay at the forefront of best practice
- Strong work ethic
- The ability to work within a deadline focused team environment
- A can-do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to meet client expectations
- Excellent communication skills – Both Written & Verbal
- Demonstrable understanding of a web project lifecycle
- Strong understanding of the current digital/web landscape
Nice to have:
Experience of a major CMS – WordPress, Magento, Joomla etc
Some experience of online advertising – Google Adwords, Facebook advertising etc
Knowledge of the core principles of SEO
A healthcare scheme, contributory pension, 23 days holiday plus public holidays, car parking, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised social events, plus other regular incentives and rewards.
Interested? Apply now!