Vendor Manager – Global Software Business
My client are an international software business who are recognised as an industry leader. With offices all across the globe the business are continuing to grow. This is a unique opportunity for a Vendor Manager to join their office in Utrecht and support the continuous improvement of the businesses marketing automation.
The role will include:
- Managing the relationships with the businesses contact centre partners
- Partner with the Product team, conduct training to drive the organizations priorities based on Customer experience and revenue
- Provide technical and management support to the outsourced personnel services and products
- Work closely with contact centres to provide monthly contact forecasts and manage the contact centre budgets
- Support inbound/outbound Customer Care functions, technical, billing, and informational requests
- Perform regular site audits, training observation and coordinate quarterly business reviews
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the management of consumer contact centres (either in-house or out sourced perspective)
- Business process analysis and call flow analysis experience
- Proven track record of driving customer experience
- Have the ability to interact with end user consumers and other call centre management team members
- Proven analytical skills of data, process, and call trends.
- Customer service orientated
- Willingness to travel (when required)
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.