Vehicle Painter & Prepper
My client a well-established commercial vehicle repair business. They are continuing to grow and develop the business to meet the requirements and demands of all our customers and have some fantastic opportunities to work on all types of vehicle from 3.5t to 44t including trailers and coaches.
For this position, you would be based at their Oldham site which currently has 50 employees and they are looking to recruit an individual with an immediate start,
They are now looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Painter / Prepper ,
* Salary £10 – £13 per hour (or more dependant on experience)
* Hours 44.5 hours per week (08.00hrs – 17.30hrs and 17.00hrs on Friday)
* Overtime Available and flexibility required
* Holiday 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
* Bonus A bonus of up to £300 per month based on departmental targets.
* Pension Auto enrolment following probationary period.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Preparing vehicles
* Painting to current legislation
* Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
* Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
* Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
* Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
* Working on all types of vehicles including rigids, trailers and coaches
* Previous experience of painting large commercial vehicles
* Own tools required (spray guns)