I am actively recruiting to a Vehicle Inspector position based in Newark On Trent (NG23)
This role is working for a global inspection and certification company on a long term rolling contract.
This will be a 40 hour per week role with a pay rate of £10.00 ph (umbrella).
Carry out competent visual inspections, assessments of new vehicles looking for damage caused during the logistics chain in line with the standards set out by the business.
- Correctly find vehicle damage and record via Electronic scanner/PDA or other methods when required for various contracts working on new vehicle arrivals discharged at the port.
- Communicate effectively with the other members of the business and customer teams.
- Motor Industry related knowledge an advantage, or engineering inspection experience considered
- Knowledge of vehicle bodywork and parts
Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt flexibility to change.
- Ability to understand and follow inspection manuals and routines.
Attention to detail.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity to work for a global brand, please forward your CV to George @ dcs
Full training is provided for this position, training will take place ASAP with a view for successful candidates to start in the new year