I am actively recruiting to a Vehicle Inspector position based in Immingham (Killingholme)
This role is working for a global inspection and certification company on an ongoing contract basis.
Carry out competent visual inspections, assessments of new vehicles looking for damage caused during the logistics chain in line with the standards set out by the business.
- Correctly find vehicle damage and record via Electronic scanner/PDA or other methods when required for various contracts working on new vehicle arrivals discharged at the port.
- Communicate effectively with the other members of the business and customer teams.
- Motor Industry related knowledge an advantage such as PDI inspection or valeting, or engineering inspection experience considered (full training provided)
- Knowledge of vehicle bodywork and parts would be advantageous
Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt flexibility to change.
- Ability to understand and follow inspection manuals and routines.
Attention to detail.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity to work for a global brand, please forward your CV
Full training is provided for this position and immediate starts with weekly pay are available
Call George on 07860 946669