Van & HGV Prepper
My client a well-established commercial vehicle repair business. They are continuing to grow and develop the business to meet the requirements and demands of all our customers and have some fantastic opportunities to work on all types of vehicle from 3.5t to 44t including trailers and coaches.
For this position, you would be based at their new Wolverhampton site which opened early in 2019 and they are looking to recruit an individual with an immediate start,
They are now looking for up to 3 Van & HGV preppers to join their team,
* Salary £9 – £11 per hour (or more dependent on experience)
* Hours 45 hours per week (07.00hrd – 16.30 hrs) Monday to Friday
* Overtime Available and flexibility required
* Holiday 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
* Pension Auto enrolment following probationary period.
* Life Assurance Enrolment on completion of probationary period
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Preparing vehicles for painting
* Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
* Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
* Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
* Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
* Working on cars, vans to a high standard
* Previous experience working on vehicles
* Own tools required
Immediate starts available.