Trainee/Assistant Buyer – New Build Homes (National Builder)
Trainee/Assistant Buyer – Cheshire
National House Builder
(Up to £25k + package)
About the company
They’re one of the UK’s leading, independent housebuilders currently recruiting for a Trainee/Assistant Buyer for their office in the North West. They’re known for their high-quality homes and with a number of managers winning National awards this is highly recognised in the North West.
About the role
- Obtain prices from Suppliers.
- Carry out price comparisons between different Suppliers and against tender quotes.
- Process material requisitions received from the Production Team.
- Carry out monthly Supplier ‘KPI’ process.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager as required with quarterly rebate collection.
- Source new suppliers as required in line with the Company’s QA procedures.
- Liaise with sites and Accounts Department to resolve any invoice queries that may arise.
- Liaise with sites on deliveries and act as the point of contact for any problems with deliveries.
You will need
- Relevant Degree / Qualification within Construction or Housebuilding
- Some kind of experience working within the industry
- Strong mathematical and IT ability
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent team working skills
They’re offering great career opportunities for the right candidate to step up dependent on experience along with a leading salary and package.