My client is a leading European Retailer, looking for a Test Lead, responsible for the management of Test Analyst in line with Project plan schedules, milestones and key deliverables.
You will be highly motivated, self driven with proven track record of managing test phase project plans as well as executing and reporting them.
Duties would include..
- Ensure each Test Analyst has the right skills and tools to carry out tasks effectively
- Planning, monitoring and controlling testing activities and tasks
- Positively encourage collaboration
- Participate in the task of devising Test Objectives, Test Policies, the Test Strategy, and Test Plans
- Monitor the Analysis, Design, Implementation and Execution of Test Cases and Scenarios
- Coordinate Defects and Retests
- Ensure the Test Environment is operational and fit for purpose
- Coordinate and arrangement deployments of POS Builds and Releases
- Keep up to date on forthcoming Projects
- Coordinate and maintain the Test Agenda
- Confirm traceability of Test Cases and Test Scenarios against Requirements
- Produce Metrics and Daily Test Progress Reports
- Escalation point for Testing issues and concerns
- First point of contact for Offshore Test Analysts
- Coordinate and Monitor Risks and Issues owned by Testing Services
- Participate in Project Meetings and Workshops
- Encourage timekeeping within the team