Rate/Salary: £35000 to £45000
My client is a Managed Services Provider and after winning a major public services contract in Merseyside is looking for on-site Systems Engineer to manage 2nd and 3rd line technical support.
You will have..
- Highly experienced with Windows Server technologies (OS Builds, Active Directory, Group Policies, OS Patching, IIS, Certificate Services etc.)
- Strong understanding of virtualisation concepts and experience of managing multisite VMware vSphere environments
- Experience in performing virtualisation migration tasks such as P2V and V2V.
- Knowledge and experience working with Storage Technologies (particularly EMC VNX and Cisco MDS)
- Experience of supporting and maintaining Cisco UCS
- An understanding of network technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall, etc.) and experience with Cisco switch products (Nexus experience desirable)
- Knowledge of virtualisation backup products (in particular Veeam Backup and Replication)
- Moderate MS SQL Database Administration skills
- Basic PowerShell & scripting skills
Job Reference: OKN-SysEng
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £45000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: England, Liverpool, Merseyside
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cisco, EMC, Hyper-V, HyperV, powershell, UCS, VCE, VMWare, VNX
Apply for this Job
Get noticed! Upload your CV for free today. Find out more