Systems Engineer (VMWare / Citrix) – Manchester
My client is a Services Provider and is expanding their Network Infrastructure team; looking for an Systems Engineer to provide Project delivery and 3rd line technical support.
You will have..
- Highly experienced with Windows Server technologies (OS Builds, Active Directory, Group Policies, OS Patching, IIS, Certificate Services etc.)
- Strong understanding of virtualisation concepts and experience of managing VMware vSphere and Citrix XenApp environments
- Experience in performing virtualisation migration tasks such as P2V and V2V.
- An understanding of network technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall, etc.) and experience with Cisco switch products
- Moderate MS SQL Database Administration skills
- Basic PowerShell & scripting skills
- Working within ITIL framework is mandatory !
** This role involves you completing DBS and CTC clearance **