Systems Administrator – Redhat
My client is a worldwide presence looking for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator to help design, build, maintain and secure highly available, scalable and supportable I.T. solutions.
The role is project focused, with large elements of BAU support.
Relevant expertise is focused primarily around Linux, VMware ESX/vSphere running on Dell Compellent & EqualLogic iSCSI storage and predominantly Dell servers. 90% of the servers we use are Linux based (RHEL 5/6/7), the remaining 10% are Windows 2008/2012/2016 though Windows Server instances are becoming more common as MS SQL Server is deployed.
- Extensive experience supporting Linux Redhat servers, within high-availability deployments
- Solid all round knowledge and experience of Tomcat, Nginx and Apache HTTP Server
- Strong VMware ESX/vSphere implementation, support, maintenance & tuning skills
Skills in any of the following areas would be beneficial
- Nagios, Cacti, Check_MK, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Cloudflare (CDN)
- Managing Google/AWS/Azure or IaaS deployments
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Symphony Marimba Client Automation, IBM WebSphere MQ & Message Integration Bus