Systems Administrator – Redhat

Location: England
Type: Permanent
Ref: OKN-SA
Rate/Salary: £35000 to £40000

My client is a worldwide presence looking for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator to help design, build, maintain and secure highly available, scalable and supportable I.T. solutions.

The role is project focused, with large elements of BAU support.

Relevant expertise is focused primarily around Linux, VMware ESX/vSphere running on Dell Compellent & EqualLogic iSCSI storage and predominantly Dell servers. 90% of the servers we use are Linux based (RHEL 5/6/7), the remaining 10% are Windows 2008/2012/2016 though Windows Server instances are becoming more common as MS SQL Server is deployed.

Skills/Experience Required

  • Extensive experience supporting Linux Redhat servers, within high-availability deployments
  • Solid all round knowledge and experience of Tomcat, Nginx and Apache HTTP Server
  • Strong VMware ESX/vSphere implementation, support, maintenance & tuning skills

Skills in any of the following areas would be beneficial

  • Nagios, Cacti, Check_MK, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Cloudflare (CDN)
  • Managing Google/AWS/Azure or IaaS deployments
  • Veeam Backup & Replication
  • Symphony Marimba Client Automation, IBM WebSphere MQ & Message Integration Bus

Job Information

Job Reference: OKN-SA
Salary:
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: England, Staffordshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: "red hat", apache, cacti, linux, nagios, nginx, puppet, redhat, RHEL, tomcat, VMWare

Apply for this Job

Please enter your full name.

Enter a valid email address.

Add your cover letter for supporting information here.

Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.

Fields marked with * are required.

Apply Now
Get noticed! Upload your CV for free today. Find out more