Software Operations Manager with Financial Control – London
Software Operations Manager with Financial Control – London – £70,000 base (£110k package)
A world class software / gadgets company is looking for an Operations Manager with Financial Control to be based in central London near Waterloo. You will be part of some very exciting times as my client is partnering some of the biggest blue chip clients in the world to expand its client base and offerings.
In regards to the Operations:
- You will deliver best-in-class operational support to the organisation
- Design and implement an appropriate framework of policies, processes, tools and standards across the company.
- Improve administrative and operational services such as technical service delivery and client communications
- Be the bridge between the tech and clients. So an understanding of technical skills will be vital
In regards to the Finance:
- Manage internal bookkeeping and accounting processes.
- Lead the strategic and day to day management of cash and debt
- Execute the quarterly budgeting process and administer monthly tracking and reporting.
- Ensure adherence to accounting standards
- Implement systems and process changes
Day to day role
- A multidisciplinary attitude toward business and a flexibility around duties and day to day activities
- A desire to work in a highly agile startup atmosphere.
- Strong and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability, attitude and desire to work in a world-class team comprised of a small group of the finest minds in our specific industry
If the above sounds like a role you can flourish in, then pls apply now. We have interview dates and times already.
This role is exclusive to DCS Recruitment!