Software Integration Engineer
I am actively recruiting to a Software Integration Engineer vacancy with a well-known Automotive Engineering brand based in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Our client are leading developer of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems, they are a global and well established brand and are currently seeking an experience Technician for their established team.
The Software Integration Engineer will support the team with instrumenting development vehicles with required software for deriver assistance testing and development work. This role is being offered on a initial 2 year contract with a view for this to progress in to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include but by no means be limited to:
- Integration of measurement technologies on customer vehicles with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) including Radar, Video Cameras, Ultrasonic Sensors, ECU’s, Domain Controller & Vehicle Networks
- Safety check customer vehicles and ensure prepared for endurance runs
- Support resident engineers with practical vehicle and ADAS testing
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of vehicle electrical architecture: CAN, FLEXRAY,Ethernet, Vector
- Previous software / systems integration experience
- Advanced knowledge of Vehicle Systems and Components
- Knowledge and/or interest in Advanced Driving Systems preferred
If you meet the experience required and wish to apply for this exciting new opportunity, please forward your updated CV as soon as possible
For more information please contact George Garcia on 07860 946669