Site Supervisor (National grid SCO91)
I am currently recruiting for Civil site supervisor with a national grid SCO91 with hot works competencies and a valid SHEA gas card.
The scope of work is for a contractor on site for National Grid based in Bristol. Looking for someone to start the 6th April 2017 for up to a months short term contract.
Purpose / Role
* To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent Civil Supervisory construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
* To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
* To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel or environment
Key aims and objectives
* Supervision and co-ordination of civil operatives
To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
Prime responsibilities and duties
* Read, understand and implement all applicable plans, procedures and work instructions for the project, ensuring at all times that the project works is undertaken safely and to a high standard
* Complete all workscopes in accordance with the applicable work pack / job card instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
* Provide support to the site manager in the deployment of his duties
* Raise applicable permit to work in order to complete the work scope in a controlled and safe manner.
* Undertake risk assessments in order to complete work-scope safely and in a controlled and safe manner.
* Monitor the operatives performance and that they apply their skills and competencies correctly
* Complete a daily diary of activities that have occurred on the project
* Complete a daily log of the labour hours worked and the plant used, and the materials used
* Must stop any work that is considered to be unsafe
* Must put own safety and those of colleagues first
* Must start work only after assessing the risks
* Must demonstrate safety as an integral part of the job
Skills and Qualifications required:
* EUSR SHEA GAS
* SCO91 Competent Person (excavations & Hotworks)
*Site supervisor qualification and experience as a supervisor
Please contact Leonne at our Manchester Office for DCS Recruitment Ltd