Site Manager- Residential
Site Manager – New Build Residential – Edgware – January Start – £Neg
About the Client
One of the largest independent construction companies operating throughout the UK. They have been established for over 20yrs and have delivered multiple projects for their strong and loyal client base in that time. Sectors covered include residential, commercial, leisure, retail, industrial and office.
About the Role
To review and participate in the production of the CPHSP and CEMP logistics and management plan to include review of the Client pre-construction information.
For overall site compliance to Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
To take overall responsibility for Construction Work undertaken on site, maintaining good order to ensure that high standard working practices are upheld.
To maintain the highest Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Standards.
Ensure that prior to any work commencing that the Site Offices and Welfare facilities are in accordance with Requirements, that comprehensive range of standard signs are ordered, erected as part of the ‘start up’ procedure and arrange Temporary Services.
Cultivate good relationships with client, professional teams and subcontractors based on respect and to promote repeat business.
Accompany client, his representatives and other visitors to site ensuring professional conduct of self and others, at all times as a representative of the client.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience in Concrete frame construction.
- Health and Safety – Company procedures, Issuing Permits, Monitoring safe systems of work, Reviewing RAMS packages, Monitoring direct labour.
- Quality assurance – reinforcement checks, concrete quality control.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in external façade trades – Scaffolding, Masonry, Cladding, Weatherproofing.
- Problem solving ability.
What to Do Next
Please apply by sending your CV , or calling to discuss on 0161 212 2308