Site Manager – New Build Housing (National Company – New Site)
Experienced Site Manager – New Build Housing (Brand New Site)
About the company
The company has been building high-quality homes for over 80 years making them one of the UK’s leading, multi-award winning 5* house builders. They have a reputation for impeccable customer service and their Managers have a great record of accomplishment winning NHBC Awards.
About the role
They are looking for an Experienced Site Manager to manage a brand new site in Cheshire. This is the perfect opportunity for a Site Manager who looking to further their career with a challenging, busy site taking full responsibility from start to finish.
If you are driven to win awards and become an integral part of the business then this is the perfect opportunity to do so.
- Co-ordinate all subcontractor trades, material suppliers and staff to ensure efficient build.
- Ensure construction process is safe.
- Ensure environmental standards are high.
- Build programme is adhered to.
- Ensure targets are achieved.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effectively use systems and databases.
- Liaise with Technical, Sales & Commercial departments ensuring records are up to date.
- Be forward thinking and contribute new ideas when requested to do so.
You will need
- Experience in the same role with another recognised house builder.
- Relevant degree/qualification.
- Experience working on high volume sites with a fast work pace.
- NHBC Award winner – preferred.
- Be resourceful and use initiative when faced with challenges
- Adaptable and positive attitude towards work.