Site Manager – New Build Housing (High Volume)
Site Manager – New Build Housing (Up to £55,000 + package)
About the Company
My client is one of the UK’s leading house builders, designing and building high-quality homes for a range of buyers. More than 70% of the homes they sell are to first time buyers, making them a leading name in helping people onto the property ladder. As a well-known name in the industry for building affordable and private developments, they have a thriving pipeline with plenty of work coming up.
About the role
They are recruting for an experienced Site Manager for a site in Manchester. This site, in particular, is 350+ units and has 200 units left.
You will be responsible for:
- Health & Safety – manage the site in accordance with company Health, Safety and Welfare Policy and Procedures and with current HSE legislation; ensuring compliance with CDM Regulations and the Health & Safety Plan
- Cost Control – Check and authorise the fortnightly/monthly sub-contractor requests for payment.
- Managing the Site teams and subcontractors.
- Uphold the company image and present yourself well.
- Customer satisfaction.
You will need
- Relevant experience in the same role.
- Assertive management style.
- Positive attitude to work and challenging situations.
- Good organisation skills.
- Competent on a computer.
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations.
- Leading salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Special offers & discounts for staff.
- CCareer development & progression.