Site Manager – New Build Housing
Site Manager – Lancashire (Paying up to £55,000)
About the company
Exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding Regional house builder. The company is focussed on building communities for all types of customers throughout the North West. They have a significant track record for building high-quality homes in a number of great locations and with current changes in the business, there is exciting times ahead.
About the role
Looking for a Site Managers to run a site in Lancashire. You will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering all construction actions in an efficient and cost-effective manner. You must have a positive attitude and fully understand the processes of design, procurement, construction and planning. You’ll be required to comply with health and safety and supervise other members of the site.
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience (2 years min.) working with a House Builder in a permanent Site Manager position.
- Experience managing teams/other staff.
- New Build experience compulsory.
- CSCS Card.
- First Aid.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing own sites.
- A clear understanding of deadlines and time management.
What you get in return
You will have the ability to run your own sites and bring fresh ideas on board if they will contribute to their future. With a great salary of up to £55,000 with a car/allowance and package, this company is looking for driven and ambitious team members to push the business.