One of DCS Recruitment’s leading clients, a multi-divisional Main Contractor, have just secured a short term Modular Build project in Hereford. They have asked us to supply them with a number 1 Site Manager to head up the project for 8 months starting as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be No.1 on site reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager. Although this is a short term position, for the right candidate this could lead to continuity of work on larger scheme of work.
Please note – The client will require someone completely available throughout the project.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
– Overseeing the install and fit out of a modular build project.
– Managing and overseeing the works of all subcontractors on site.
– No. 1 on site, reporting in to a visiting Contracts Manager on a weekly basis.
– Ensuring that the works carried out are to the highest standards.
– Overseeing all Health & Safety on site, ensuring that all RAMS and procedures are up to date.
– Carrying out work inspections and checks.
– Providing daily tool box talks and briefings.
Site Manager Experience:
– At least 5 years’ experience working as a No. 1 on site.
– Previous Modular build project experience.
– SMSTS, NVQ 6 CSCS and First Aid at Work – Essential.
– Good personality with excellent communication skills.
– Available to start work immediately.
Please submit your cv or call Glenn Mason on 0161 212 2308 (option 2) to apply