DCS are actively recruiting for an experienced Site Manager on behalf of one of our key clients in Milton Keynes who are an established contractor in the construction sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Health care/Hospitals build experience
- Day-to-day control and supervision of a construction site under the direction of a Project and Contracts Manager;
- Responsible for implementing and supervising Health & Safety and quality control on-site, including completing relevant documentation on a weekly or monthly basis;
- Manage subcontractors, ensure smooth progress on-site and provide direct supervision and support as needed;
- Liaise with operational staff, including providing detailed reports to the Project and Contracts Manager and any other Site Managers;
- Ensure that comprehensive and detailed plans are available to ensure successful delivery of material, resources and the overall project.
What you’ll need to be successful
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Site Management, preferably with a main contractor;
- Up-to-date Site Management tickets, including SMSTS and Black CSCS;
- Outstanding leadership skills, including communication and self-management skills;
- Excellent team work and team player qualities;
- Strong customer focus with commercial awareness.
If this is something of interest to you please send over your up to date CV or call for more information on 0113 457 0604