Site Agent – Civil Engineering
Site Agent – Tunnelling – North East – £Neg Per Day- Freelance Role
About the Client
Specialists in all forms of tunnelling works and shaft sinking projects to main contractors, utility providers, water and wastewater industries. Their expert knowledge and track record of delivering demanding high quality works, gives them the confidence to provide complete satisfaction to clients. Their experience stems from delivering some of the UK’s most complex infrastructure projects. They are one of the UK’s leading tunnelling contractors and building on their core foundations of Civil Engineering and Shaft Sinking, their expertise have grown to include Hand Tunnelling, TBM Tunnelling, Pipe Jacking, Auger Boring, HDD, Microtunnelling – delivering global client satisfaction for the private and public sector, both across the UK and globally.
About the Role
You will join as a Site Agent and take on management responsibilities on infrastructure and tunnelling projects across the North East. You must be meticulous with paperwork and work closely with the Contracts Manager and Estimator.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Responsible for HSEQ and promoting our LIFE culture
- Commercial & Programme performance
- Allocating labour , plant , material , most of our work is self-delivery
- Team moral, development and engagement
- Chair weekly site meetings & maintain all site records
- Liaise and build strong relationships with client for repeat works
- Work Winning with Contracts Manager & Estimator
- Knowledge of NEC contracts
- Required – CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid, MS Office, working knowledge of MS Project
- Desired – TWC, Confined Spaces, Cat & Genny Training, Degree Qualified
What you Need to Succeed
CSCS Black Card
HNC / Degree
7-10yrs experience in a similar role
What you’ll get in return
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading contractors in their field, who have an international presence.