Service Transition Manager
Service Transition Manager – Bury, Greater Manchester – £45K
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Service Transition Manager to join a highly successful, growing organisation.
Reporting to the IT Service Manager, the Service Transition Manager is primarily accountable for ensuring that all new and modified services, are in a supportable and maintainable state, before going into the production environment. Responsible for ensuring that appropriate service and support knowledge is gathered, analysed, stored, maintained and made available to those that require it, in an efficient manner in readiness for new or changed services. Additionally, the Service Transition Manager will assist with other ITIL disciplines within the Service Management team as required.
The Service Transition Manager will specialise in and act as a single point of contact for all Service Transition activities, working seamlessly with all areas of IT (internal and external), to ensure service readiness and operational acceptance, for all new and changed services. The Service Transition Manager will also work with related business areas, to ensure they understand the service introduction requirements for any business led initiatives.
- Ability to practically demonstrate experience on Service Transition
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, flexible and results driven
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills
- Well organised with the ability to adapt to a fast paced changing landscape
- Resilient with the ability to manage multiple transitions simultaneously
- ITIL v3 certified
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies