Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager
Location: South Manchester
Salary: to £50,000 plus flexible working hours plus benefits
Ideal skills: Service Desk Management, Software as a service, SAAS, , SQL, Active Directory, IIS, Zendesk, Jira
Service Desk Manager. An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of my clients who are based in South Manchester. This role will suit an experienced Service Desk Manager with a background in SQL and Active Directory and you will need experience in Software as a Service/SAAS. My client has an excellent reputation, is very well established, has offices globally and this is a very exciting opportunity for the right person.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering Service Desk Management to a global SAAS audience
- A strong background of constant improvement of the customer experience from satisfaction measurement to process redesign and strategic roadmaps
- A strong background in SQL, Active Directory and IIS environments
- Experience of managing remote teams in international locations
- Experience of Service Desk management in Zendesk or JIRA environments would be beneficial
- Due to the critical nature of this role, you must have experience or delivering both day to day management and strategic initiatives, delivering best in class service for best in class software.
- With experience of working with a leading SAAS product, you will understand the priorities and metrics pivotal to a subscription customer base and lead a service which wows those customers whenever they need us.
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manage and coordinate urgent and complex support issues.
- Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Agents including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff.
- As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to COO and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement.
- Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel.
- Develop Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support in the organisation.
- Advise senior management on situations that may require additional customer support or escalation.
Excellent opportunity so call now to hear more !