Senior Software Developer/ Development Team Leader
Senior Software Developer
Salary: to £55,000 plus flexible working hours plus benefits
Ideal skills: C#.Net Development, WPF, Angular 2, Scrum, Agile, excellent opportunity
C#.Net- An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lead Software Developer/Development Team leader to take on a key role in the management of my client’s Application Development team.
The Lead Software Developer /Development Team Leader will ideally have 3-4 years C#.Net and will now be looking for a new challenge. My client is going through a very exciting time with some exciting projects about to take place and with some major international clients.
In this role you will be responsible for developing customer focused software solutions for this global blue chip client base, working on both new and existing products alike. The Lead Software Developer role will see you working as part of a small product development team, following Agile development processes, working in a hands on capacity, as well as providing strategic input and technical leadership to other developers. You will be an experienced developer who is passionate about technology, programming and application architecture. This is an excellent opportunity to learn some new technical skills and will suit a Developer who is passionate about technology and a new challenge.
Key Skills required:
- Experience of C# .NET Development – WPF, ASP.Net, Windows Services
- Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Core
- Team Foundation Server
- Agile Development – SCRUM
- JIRA, Confluence (Atlassian)
- Cloud Infrastructure & Services (Azure, AWS …)
- Test Driven Development
- SQL Server and/or T-SQL
- An articulate programmer who understands the importance of delivering to the business needs
- Experienced with real time messaging / time-series data
- An understanding of Content Management Systems
- Has led multiple development projects
Excellent opportunity for the right person so call now to hear more . Will suit an experienced Developer looking to learn further technical skills .