Senior Service Desk Analyst
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Service Desk Analyst to work within a busy multinational business – responsible for front-line role support, dealing directly with customers who have IT issues and requests.
You will act as first 1st line defence – fixing and escalating in a coordinated (ITIL Framework) manner as well as daily maintenance of network, server and desktop as well as connected printers and wifi devices.
- Responding to and logging people’s requests and faults submitted by telephone, email and the IT Service Desk self-service logging tool.
- Prioritising support calls and allocating them to the relevant technical support team/s.
- Running daily system checks and alerting technical support teams as required.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware/software faults.
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Management and ownership of requests and faults reported to the IT Service Desk.
- Ensuring that all support faults and requests received into the IT Service Desk are answered and responded to within agreed timelines.
- Manage incoming support faults and requests for all IT Teams and clarify user requirements.
- Resolve 1st line support calls to agreed service levels.