Senior Sales Consultant
Rate/Salary: £26000 to £32000
We are seeking a dynamic client facing Senior Sales Consultant to assist the existing team to close business, to source new business and build strong relationships. The Senior Sales Consultant will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of this already successful business.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
- Time will be spent securing new business and helping others in the team to secure business
- You will to analyse and respond to client briefs, put together highly professional, comprehensive proposals, negotiate contractual detail.
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
- Ensuring weekly sales targets are met
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
The successful candidate will have minimum 2 years experience selling at high level, ability to manage, write and present high quality proposals and sales presentations, excellent negotiation skills with a highly entrepreneurial flair. With the gravitas to negotiate and close deals at all high level.
You will also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities.
You will have a mature, commercial approach and bring with you an established network of key contacts.
A passion for Internet Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of SEO techniques is essential.
Job Reference: SEN/SAL/COM/LON
Salary From: £26000
Salary To: £32000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: England, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Senior Sales Consultant