Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
Senior Project Surveyor – Residential Main Contractor- Oxford – Up to £65,000 p.a. plus package
DCS is seeking a Senior Project Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a national main contractor to work out of their regional offices based in the south of Oxfordshire.
Due to expansion and continued success, out client, a leading main contractor require the services of a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a significant social housing scheme comprising of the complete external refurbishment (re-cladding, new roof, windows & doors) to 5 tower blocks located around the outskirts of Oxford City Centre.
- Excellent data interrogation skills Excellent Excel skills (incl. V-Lookup, Pivot tables and formula development)
- QS degree or equivalent training or a minimum of five years’ relevant contract experience Line management experience
- Contractual awareness
- Negotiating, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of Management Accounts Accounting skills
- Excellent Access skills Remeasurement skills Commercial Contractor exposure