£40,000 – £45,000pa + Benefits
Due to continued growth my client, a leading manufacturing business based in the Greater Manchester area, is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Planner. The business is continuing its investment across the operation and is looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, driven and eager to progress their career to join and help achieve the company goals over the short, medium and long term.
The accountabilities of the role include;
- Lead and develop a diverse team of Planners
- Hold accountability for all forecasting and inventory management within the specific product ranges
- Ongoing involvement with financial forecasting, identifying and communicating risks and opportunities
- Work closely with teams across the business, such as operational and commercial stakeholders, providing detailed information such as lead times, demand plans and spacing plans.
- Strong KPI management across forecasting accuracy, stock availability, inventory, OTIF and OTD.
The successful candidate will fit the below profile;
- Degree qualified
- Senior Planning experience, specifically within a manufacturing environment and ideally within Automotive or Aerospace.
- Strong leadership experience, managing Production Planners and Planning Team Leaders.
- Hands on approach to day to day work, being an active, visible presence across the operation.
- Demonstrable experience setting up material assessment reports, shortage lists, forecasting and safety stocks.
- Continuous Improvement experience – Lean / Six Sigma.
- MRP / ERP experience is essential with knowledge of implementation an added benefit
- Desire to continually develop and progress themselves and their team.
- Strong inventory management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
£40,000 – £45,000pa + Benefits.
Our client is a leading organisation in their field.