Senior Digital PR Strategist
The Senior Digital PR Strategist role involves planning and managing the client’s content marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve the best results for our clients in the SERPs. As part of this client-facing role you will be reporting directly to clients and account managers on each online campaign and outreach strategy.
- Proposing and project managing multiple creative campaigns; from formulating the initial concept to implementing the strategy and reporting back on results.
- Producing link-earning opportunities for clients by developing strategies that are designed to generate natural off-site coverage.
- Delivering engaging and innovative content ideas for our diverse range of clients.
- Providing ongoing creative consultancy to clients to market their brand innovatively and assist in meeting their SEO KPIs.
- Building relationships with influential bloggers, website owners, journalists and other valuable contacts to increase client’s online visibility.
- Aligning projects with the client’s in-house brand communications and PR activities to develop an integrated marketing campaign.
- Recognising and initiating new opportunities to secure online media activity.
- Keeping up to date with new trends in the ever changing industry of digital marketing.
- Organising content writers, brainstorming sessions and liaising accordingly with the technical team, sales team and senior management.
- Driving innovative thinking, both internally and externally.
- Delivering content, documentation or other marketing activity within budget, deadlines and in line with individual targets.
- Developing robust KPIs for reporting on content marketing strategies.
- Taking an active role in presenting content marketing strategies to current and potential new clients.
- Working with social media to increase reach and brand awareness both organic and paid.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Involvement in a similar role with at least 2 years’ experience delivering PR/ Creative Campaigns
- Worked within an agency environment
- Experience of presenting campaigns to clients
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Good IT, English and typing skills.
- An understanding of new tactics and approaches in SEO and marketing.
- The ability to show knowledge and application of digital PR techniques.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and other tools to report campaign results and monitor successes.
- The ability to build a strong rapport with clients through emails, over the phone and face-to-face.
- Must have a creative flair and be forward thinking.
- Work effectively in a team to deliver results.
- Be educated to a degree level in marketing or relevant equivalent.
- Knowledge of Google guidelines and algorithm updates such as Panda and Penguin.
- Runs own website or blog.
Proven success in leading projects, content marketing and PR techniques.