Senior Digital Account Manager
Senior Digital Account Manager
As a senior account manager your time will be focused on supporting the senior team in ensuring client accounts are managed efficiently from brief to delivery.
You will spend your time understanding, strategising and defining the role digital plays in all client accounts.
This role will report into the Account Director and/or Managing Partner.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Own and lead client-facing deliverables
- Creating and execute client growth strategies
- Take a leading role in the delivery of contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Liaise with clients to ensure all briefs (on-going, recurring and new) are fully understood, planned and executed accordingly by agency teams. Responsible for challenging the client if briefs are unrealistic, not beneficial for overall account performance or not covered by SOW.
- Project manage all digital accounts, projects, tasks and day-to-day deliverables, with the assistance of account execs.
- Regular forecasting, reporting and presenting of campaign/account performance across multiple channels (e.g. SEO, PPC, Social Media, PR etc.).
- Analyse client campaign results (from both multi and single channel campaigns) and related data (e.g. competitor data) to identify opportunities and anticipate any issues that might lead to a lack of performance.
- Lead production teams to deliver client work at agreed timescales (within best practice) – always-ensuring client expectations are well managed. Challenge production teams on their output to deliver the best work for the client.
- Develop and mentor junior team members-helping them develop their skillset and production quality.
- Develop digital strategic and tactical plans for clients, through thorough understanding of the client’s business, goals and objectives.
- Work directly with clients in planning, forecasting and implementing online campaigns, tactics and strategies.
- Support new business by attending pitches and producing proposals
- Create contracts & SOWs for new and existing clients
- Demonstrating values and ethics in all internal and client interactions
- You will be educated to degree level.
- You will have 3-5 years experience gained in an agency.
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills in both business and technical areas.
- You will be adept at creating and developing relationships with clients and team members and be a confident speaker.
- You will ideally have strong understanding and relevant experience in PPC, SEO, Social Media and the wider digital landscape.
- You will have experience in managing small teams.
- You will have experience in planning, forecasting and strategy, which you can confidently demonstrate at interview stage.
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
- Experience of online marketing data analysis and forecasting to performance metrics and client and agency targets
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital agency
- The opportunity to work on a variety of clients and projects and participate in new business development and the overall growth of the London office
- Flexible hours at an open plan, recently renovated office in Clerkenwell, with Boris Bikes, private healthcare & nibbles on tap
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Casual dress every day of the week… but you should feel free to dress to impress