Senior Design Engineer
As a Senior Valve Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design concept and development of a new range of valves. Your responsibilities will also include design development and modifications to existing valve ranges. You will be expected to liaise with the manufacturing department to offer technical advice throughout manufacture and test. To strengthen the design foundation of our clients design team you will be responsible for developing and mentoring junior staff to ensure knowledge transfer.
The position would be ideally suited to an individual who currently holds a Senior Valve Design Engineers post and has an in depth knowledge of the valve industry.
This is a key design role within the Centre of Technical Excellence (CTE) and it is important for you to possess the following skills and experience:
- Inventive and technologically imaginative.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong decision making skills, using facts, logic and data.
- Sociable and enjoys interacting with people.
- In depth knowledge of valve design.
- Expert CAD user (AutoCAD, Solidworks)
- Expert FEA & CFD Knowledge would be desirable
You will be expected to promote and uphold the company’s core values therefore only candidates with knowledge of an improvement culture, a team player and professional attitude founded on openness, honesty and trust need apply.
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with position and candidate experience.
Educated to degree level or equivalent experience. Excellent numeracy & literacy skills required.