Senior Cisco Network Engineer
My client is a world wide presense in technology solution and is looking for a Senior Cisco Network Engineer to champion their entire Cisco Infrastructure estate – Routing & Switching, Voice and Wireless. This would include delivering network strategy and daily support as well as project delivery.
- Carries out installation, support and maintenance of the group’s network infrastructure.
- Proactively looks for ways in which the group’s network infrastructure can be improved in order to ensure optimal performance and stability.
- Producing and maintaining documentation in relation to the group’s network infrastructure including network architecture diagrams.
- Creates an atmosphere of collaboration within the infrastructure team that emphasises teamwork and accountability and a focus on the customer.
Ideally, you will have proven experience of the following technologies:
- Cisco Meraki
- pfSense based WAN architectures
- Fortinet / Fortigate
- F5 product suite
- Experience of working alongside application development teams, supporting and advising on best practice to maintain performance and availability.
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas would be a significant advantage.
- Cisco IOS technologies (in particular CCNA and CCNP)
- Cisco ASA technologies (CCNA/CCNP Security)
- CheckPoint Firewall
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CCM)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX)