Senior Business Development Manager – Managed Services
Business Development Manager – IT Managed Services.
My client are a successful Managed, Hybrid & Cloud Service Provider. They are proud to partner with some of the world’s most prestigious software providers. Due to continued growth the business is looking to expand their Sales team and looking for a Business Development Manager to drive new business opportunities across The U.K.
This is a permanent role that comes with fantastic opportunity for development with a business that are going through a huge period of growth. The role comes with a competitive basic salary of 60k+ bonus. The commission structure is one of the best market, and is completely uncapped meaning the role will offer fantastic earning potential for the right candidate.
The role will include:
- Responsible for bringing in new business sales and potential customers through product and solution selling
- Bringing on new clients, managing and developing long term relationships and turning these into key accounts
- Working towards company financial targets
- Building long term relationships with the company’s partners to collaborate on new business
- Working closely with the technical pre-sales team in order to pitch the best proposal on each tailored solution
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in new business sales, alongside strategic account growth and development
- Experience and a proven track record of selling managed services such as DRaaS, IaaS,Backup, Monitoring or Support
- Highly motivated, resilient and eager to succeed
- The ability to work autonomously
- Confident and strong communication skills, with the ability to pitch to executive level decision makers within a business
If you have managed services sales experience and wish to apply, please forward your up to date CV for immediate consideration