SC Data Engineer
Requirement: Data Engineers x6
Location: Milton Keynes
Start Date: Monday 14/08/17
Duration: 4 Months
Working Hrs: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16:00
Day Rate: £150
For this role, you’ll need the following:
- SC Clearance
- CSCS Card
- All hand tools and terminating tools (110 punch down, Krone Tool, ModTap tester
- Full 5 Point PPE (safety boots, yellow high vis jacket, hard hat, goggles & gloves
- Installing CAT6 Data Cabling
- Terminating CAT6 Patch Panels
- Terminating CAT6 Floor Boxes and CAT6 GOP Boxes or Wall Outlets
- Testing CAT6 Structured Cabling using a Fluke tester.
- Labelling data cables, patch panels and floor outlets
- Carrying out any tasks as requested by our client on site.
Key words would include:
Data Cabling / CAT6 / CAT5E / CAT5 / / Data Installation / Terminating / Testing / Fibre Optic / Fibre Splicing / Network Cabling / Moves, Adds & Changes /
If you meet the above criteria and available to start on the given date, please apply with an updated CV or contact Scott in our office on 0161-212-2308.