Sales Operations Manager
Overall Role and Responsibilities: Managing a team to ensure sales operational excellence and adherence to SLA’s and guidelines. Ability to resolve issues and escalate any priority orders to ensure swift resolution. Responsibilities also include internal sales reporting and monthly KPI performance reporting.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Being a strong and inspirational team leader leading by example with energy and enthusiasm.
- Reviewing Sales Proposals that are sent to client to ensure complying with guidelines
- Managing the facilitation and prioritisation of work – ensuring all Sales Orders are processed by the team to agreed SLA’s.
- Ownership of the sales ordering processes and ongoing improvement of these processes.
- Focusing on delivering a high quality product, improving efficiency and maximising the team’s potential.
- The day to day management of a team made up of two Sales Support Executives and conducting their 1-2-1’s
- Cover for the Sales Director when they are out of the office.
- Ensure resources are effectively deployed to maximise efficiency.
- Ability to confidently talk to customers on occasion, who call direct to request our services.
- Review and preparing various internal sales reports.
- Reviewing and assisting with our monthly KPI reporting packs
- Assisting and ensuring our deal sheets and forecasts are accurate and up to date.
Products and processes
- A thorough understanding of our sales processes and systems ensuring they are implemented and followed consistently.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of our products and SLAs.
- Assist with idea creation and production of sales events and awards, including but not limited to our high monthly awards, achiever’s lunch and sales person of the year grand event.
- Training – on-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team and help develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
- Managing staff resources and working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Finance and Legal & Compliance teams to ensure all work is completed to deadline.
- The ability to be hands on and step in to help when there is a resource shortage or a specific need.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, confident, great communicator and has exception attention to detail. They should also be a great manager of people, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed, with the ability to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity and cuts across all areas of the business. We are a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future, including national and international expansion. Some knowledge or understanding of online marketing and working within a sales environment would be advantageous.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Exceptional organisation and facilitation skills with the ability to juggle and manage priorities.
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent excel and powerpoint skills
- Fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Strong commercial awareness, and experience of working in a sales environment.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of managing and motivating a successful team.
- Strong leadership, people development and management skills
Remuneration and package
- Dependent on skills and experience
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Benefits package including pension contributions, cash-plan, medical insurance, life Assurance and Income Protection Insurance
- Free parking