I am actively recruiting to a Sales Coordinator position with Packaging Technology business based in Derby.
My client are part of a well-known, global engineering organisation. This is an opportunity to join an expanding business on a permanent basis, with a basic starting salary of 23k available with an overall package containing a range of other benefits including a very competitive monetary bonus.
As a key member of the Sales Team, the Service Sales Coordinator will:
- Manage incoming calls, dealing with queries, directing calls to relevant members of the team
- Provide admin support to the Packaging Technology sales team
- Periodically attend and support customer and factory meetings and events
- Take responsibility for management of customer date and reporting using CRM
- Effectively analyze, prepare and communicate customer data to enable the team to achieve annual Order Intake and Sales targets, using SAP
The Service Sales Coordinator will have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience in a Sales department
- Confident communicator with internal and external business partners
- Excellent written English and telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Driving license is advantageous
- SAP knowledge is beneficial
If you are interested in the above role and wish to apply, please email your CV for immediate consideration.
For more info, please contact George on 07860 946669.