Sales Administration (Sales / Purchasing / Manufacturing)
£16,000 to £22,000 + benefits
DCS Recruitment are currently working closely with an established UK technology company which designs and manufactures a range of products for use in the aerospace / rail / automotive industry. The businesses are the UK’s leading manufacturer of this type of product with ambitions to move into Europe and the rest of the world. The products that are designed and developed are classed as safety critical.
The duties of the position are:
- Sales Order processing, using the company’s computer system(s)
- Progressing customers’ orders
- Provide admin support for other departments, for example
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Answer telephone, email and social media enquiries
- Cover reception duties, like greeting and looking after visitors type up documents, for example letters and reports
- Update computer records
- Use office equipment like printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Stock take and re-order supplies
- Set up meetings and take ‘minutes’ during them make travel arrangements for staff
The successful individual will possess the following attributes:
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good keyboard skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar good numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail the ability to use your own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Tidy and organised in the work environment.
- Able to work independently and make decisions.
and have a good working proficiency with the following :
- Microsoft Office in particular
How to APPLY?
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your updated CV through as a word document.