Saary – £30k-£40k + company car/car allowance.
My client are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor, to work on exciting projects for both their national fit-out and local construction clients.
They are a privately owned construction & fit out company with a turnover in 2018 of £60 million on projects both locally and throughout the UK.
Working in a professional but fun environment, the suitable Quantity Surveyor can expect the opportunity to:
Progress their career. Especially as Simpson is well known for its training support and investment they putinto their people.
In this role you will be working predominantly on fast paced retail projects, you will also have the opportunity to gain experience in other sectors including Education, Healthcare, Retail, Finance, Leisure and Commercial in both new build and refurbishment.
They are based in modern purpose built offices near York (next to the A1079). They have onsite parking and, there are good public transport links from central York and Pocklington/Hull.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holders of a Full UK Drivers licence and able to drive
- Commercially aware
- Fully conversant with current Health & Safety, CDM and statutory building regulations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills Experience:
- Experience of working for a main contractor in a Quantity Surveyor capacity
- Quantity Surveying Degree or Equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Proven record of delivery
- Full UK driving licence
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please send and up to date CV .