Quantity Surveyor – New Build, Refurb & Fit Out – Main Contractor – Leisure Sector – Upto £60,000 + Bonus, Car, Health Etc
About the Client
A Manchester based Fit Out & New Build Contractor who carry out projects in the Leisure sector throughout the UK. They have an excellent reputation in their field, with long standing relationships with key clients and consultants. A repeat business contractor providing a best in class service to its customers.
Strong company culture which is built around key values which run throughout the business which include honesty, integrity, and passion; driven to be the best at what they do.
A clear plan for the future of building a better, bigger business.
About the Role
Based at the Oldham HQ with site visits as appropriate; we do also allow an element of working from home if that suits the candidate
Carry out the QS role for 2/3 projects at any one time working with a close knit team of top class people reporting to a Director
Projects are fit out and/or new-build, contract sums generally between 500k to £3m
QS Role includes:-
- Control of cost and value
- Subcontractor procurement, payment and management
- Variations and Final Account
- Monthly management reporting
- Protection of the company’s commercial interests
- Working closely with the project team to enable project delivery/success
What you Need to Succeed
- Educated to a Degree level in Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management
- Experience in working on multiple schemes concurrently
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to work as part of an ambitious and successful team
What You’ll get in Return
- Competitive salary package including flexible working, bonus scheme, health care, car allowance etc
- Career progression opportunity to Commercial Manager, Commercial Director Level.