DSC Recruitment is seeking a Project Manager on behalf of a long established groundwork’s and foundations contractor from Preston.
Our client are market leaders in the retail groundwork’s and foundations sector, predominantly covering schemes in the North of England for a portfolio of major retail clients at values of anything from £500K – £12M.
- End to end project management and commercial management of a portfolio of schemes
- Working closely with commercial teams throughout the cost to complete process
- Working closely with the client to ensure expectations are being met and exceeded.
- Effective management of site teams
- Monthly project review reporting – monitoring costs, highlighting exceptions to senior team
- Working to tight programs
- Proven track record in groundworks, external works, drainage, car park construction, demolition and clearance works, enabling works and all civil works.
- Effective project and site management skills
- Good health and safety background
- Excellent Administration of appropiate site records
- Proven negotiation an client facing skills
- Ability to critically analyse and evaluate
- HNC/HND in Civil Engineering desirable
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, car or car allowance, 25 days leave plus bank holidays, life assurance, healthcare and pension scheme.