Project Manager – Application / Software – Prince2
My client is an established business within the service provider sector (£1.9b) looking for an experienced software / application Project Manager to deliver a portfolio of small to medium size IT project development projects.
You will have proven experience in delivering Agile based application or software projects, ideally Prince2 certified within a fast paced commercial environment. This will include project lifecycle management including business analysis, requirement definition, functional specification, change control, risk management and implementation
Ability to communicate project and programme status, deliveries, risks and issues, scope changes, milestone achievement, misses and implications to Stakeholders and senior management ensuring “no surprises” running and delivery of all projects
Ideally, you will have :-
- Experience of working in a software development environment.
- Demonstrate a strong interest and focus on subjects such as: service management, trends and analytics, continuous process improvement, alignment of toolsets and processes.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate strategic thought leadership and an ability to effect tactical level change.
- Think critically and focus on outcomes.
- Professional approach and an understanding of business ethics.