Location: England, Leicestershire, Leicester
Rate/Salary: £200 to £250
DSC Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Data Cable Project Manager in Leicester.
Job Role –
- Overall responsibility for the motivation and development of allocated resources.
- Act as an escalation point for internal resources and client management teams.
- Overall responsibility for the projects PNL.
- Production and issue of accurate monthly internal financial reports to the Operations Manager.
- To compile and produce monthly client reports for review by the Operations Manager.
- To plan and co-ordinate design and production activities.
- To plan and co-ordinate material procurement and supply chain liaison in line with project plans.
- Experience of Telecommunications Infrastructure Cabling deployments
- Extensive experience of Project Planning activities
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) or ECS
- Experience of LAN / IPT & WiFI deployments
- Qualifications – Prince 2 and BICSI, CTPM
If you are interested apply with your CV or call Scott in the Manchester office 0161-212-2308
Job Reference: DCSPMLE
Salary From: £200
Salary To: £250
Job Industries: Telecoms
Job Locations: England, Leicestershire, Leicester
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Data Cable Project Manager
Apply for this Job
Get noticed! Upload your CV for free today. Find out more