I am working with a global Engineering organisation in order to recruit a Project Controller to support their Finance & Controlling team.
The role is based at my clients site in Denham, Uxbridge and is available on a permanent basis.
The role of a Project Controller involves a range of duties and responsibilities, primarily focused on ensuring the smooth running of projects for the duration of the project lifecycle. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for digital transformation within the Controlling team, resulting in reporting
- Improvements and efficiencies and added value to the business.
- SAP reconciliations between FI and CO, particularly at year end.
- Representative for the RO & RBGB in the FACTS@S/4 project including delivery across all Bosch UK entities
- Development and expansion of tools to standardise, harmonise and improve the effectiveness of teams in Denham and Romania.
- Technical support including ad-hoc requests for the Finance and Controlling teams in Denham. System support, e.g. SAP, BW, HFM, OHEP.
- Deliver training on projects, systems and tools
- Coordinate efficient handover of tasks to our shared service centre Finance team in Romania.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence business leaders.
- Expert technical skills are essential for this role with proven past experience.
- Expert Knowledge of SAP (FI & CO), Excel (VBA Macros), PowerPoint and all NGW packages.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles including IFRS, with confidence and ability to apply them
- Expert in Controlling processes, knowledge of wider financial topics.
In return, my client offer an opportunity to join a highly reputable brand and the chance to support a wide variety of projects across the business. They also offer a strong benefits package including a highly competitive salary, bonus & company vehicle as well as flexible worktime options.
To apply, please email your up to date CV
For more information please contact George @ DCS on 07860 946669