£23,000 – £27,000pa + Benefits
Due to continued growth my client, a leading manufacturing business based in the Oxfordshire region is looking to appoint an experienced Production Planner. The business is looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, driven and eager to progress their career to join and help achieve the company goals over the short, medium and long term.
The accountabilities of the role include;
- Develop inventory targets and manage production to achieve targeted inventory levels on both a cost and unit basis.
- Identify gaps and drive solutions, ensuring continuous improvement is always a key focus.
- Analyse production lead times and capacity data to determine the manufacturing plan and staffing requirements.
- Maintain finished goods inventory at target levels & ensure high service levels, i.e. product availability.
- Monitor actual output versus the Master Production Plan.
- Review sales forecast with business manager monthly, and suggest modifications consistent with knowledge of current or historical demand.
- Timely reporting of key metrics.
- Support the S&OP process meetings to review service levels, performance against schedule, inventory strategy, supply plan to meet demand and resource implications.
- Update Master Production Plan as necessary.
The successful candidate will fit the below profile;
- Production Planning experience is essential, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Excel
- Continuous Improvement experience beneficial
- Strong inventory management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
£23,000 – £27,000pa + Benefits.
Our client is a leading organisation in their field.