£23,000 – £27,000 + Benefits
Due to continued growth my client, a leading manufacturing business based in the Cheshire region is looking to appoint an experienced Production Planner to their team. The business is continuing its investment across the operation and is looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, driven and eager to progress their career to join and help achieve the company goals over the short, medium and long term.
The accountabilities of the role include;
- Develop inventory targets and manage production to achieve targeted inventory levels.
- Identify gaps and drive solutions, ensuring continuous improvement is always a key focus.
- Ensure production operations run smoothly to delivery finished goods on time to customer
- Project finished goods inventory levels on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor actual output versus the Master Production Plan.
- Timely reporting of key metrics.
- Support the S&OP process meetings to review service levels, performance against schedule, inventory strategy, and supply plan to meet demand and resource implications.
- Update Master Production Plan as necessary.
The successful candidate will fit the below profile;
- Production Planning experience, specifically within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Hands on approach to day to day work, being an active, visible presence across the operation.
- Continuous Improvement experience – Lean / Six Sigma.
- MRP / ERP experience is essential with knowledge of implementation an added benefit
- Desire to continually develop and progress themselves and their team.
- Strong inventory management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
£23,000 – £27,000pa + Benefits
Our client is a leading organisation in their field.