PPM Electrician – FMCG
Essential (DO NOT send anyone who does not fit the criteria or have relevant experience)
- FMCG experience
- Full engineering apprenticeship must have been undertaken and documented.
- A recognised qualification in electrical / electronic engineering.
- To have or be willing to attain, the latest edition of BS7671 (Wiring Regulations)
- A “can-do” attitude.
- The ability to communicate from shop floor to senior management.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following:- Filling, Packaging, Process control or Blow moulding in a FMCG environment.
- Good working knowledge of PLCs and automation systems. Previous experience of Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLCs.
- Good working knowledge of Electrical drive systems, Including AC, DC Servo Drives and Stepper Motors.
- A basic understanding of fieldbus (such as Profibus)and industrial communication technologies.
- A willingness to embrace new technologies.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate.
Holidays – 30 days per annum (including 5 bank holidays) excluding 3 statutory bank holidays
Pension scheme – Matched up to 8% (salary sacrifice)
Benefits – On site free parking, free product issue per month, Private Health (employee contributes).
Salary – £30,693.00 per annum
Shifts – Days (Mon to Fri 7am-3pm)
Contract – permanent