My client a well-established commercial vehicle repair business. They are continuing to grow and develop the business to meet the requirements and demands of all our customers and have some fantastic opportunities to work on all types of vehicle from 3.5t to 44t including trailers and coaches.
For this position, you would be based at their new Wolverhampton site which opened early in 2019 and they are looking to recruit an individual with an immediate start,
Car & Van – Panel Beater.
- Salary £Negotiable dependent on experience.
- Hours 5 hours per week (08.00hrs – 17.30hrs and 17.00hrs on Friday)
- Overtime Available and flexibility required
- Holiday 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
- A bonus of up to £300 per month based on departmental targets.
- Pension Auto enrolment following probationary period.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- All types of vehicle repair to both car & vans following current methods
- Must be able to spot weld / weld and carry out repairs to a high standard
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
- Previous experience working on vehicles
- Own tools required