Networks Team Leader
My client is a multi national Solutions Provider, looking for a Networks Team Leader to provide mentorship and technical guidance to a small team of Cisco based engineers.
In additonal to the Team Leading part of the role, you will also be responsible for 3rd line / BAU support and Project Delivery.
- An in-depth knowledge of Cisco routing switching and Firewalling (ASA), ZBF, VPN and IPS technologies
- Experience of supporting large complex WAN’s including those which use RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP
- Experience of supporting large complex LAN environments (LACP, MSTP, VRRP / HSRP)
- Experience of configuring and supporting VPN networks (RA VPN, L2L, DMVPN, eZVPN)
- Ability to relate business requirements to technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills to quickly and accurately respond to re-active problems ensuring that the most appropriate course of action is taken
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, understanding how the end to end processes work across the organisation
- Exposure to Cisco Nexus networking equipment
- Exposure to HP Procurve or HP Comware environments
- Experience of / or a conceptual understanding of virtualisation (ESXi) and Windows server 2008 / 2012 technologies
- Experience of / or a conceptual understanding of networking concepts including Wifi (Aruba / Cisco) and VoIP (Mitel)