Network Engineer – CONTRACT – London – ***£350 PER DAY***
DCS Recruitment is looking for a highly experienced NETWORK ENGINEER to join an SME with huge growth plans for the remainder of 2017. The role is a CONTRACT ROLE and will be based in Central London. Initially a 6 month contract however due to the size and scope of growth plans the opportunity to extend or to turn PERMANENT will be likely.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- CISCO Certification essential – preferably CCNP
- Extensive knowledge of CISCO Switches and routers
- Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose network problems
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required
- TCP/IP networks in a 2nd/3rd line support role
- Checkpoint firewalls
This role is ideal for a very motivated and passionate individual who is really looking to grow and develop with a promising firm.