Multi-Utility Team Leader
Multi Utility Team Leader
£30k – £38k per annum
DCS are currently working with a market leading utilities provider, adding to their team through continued growth UK wide.
The client require a Multi utility Team Leader, based out of their offices in Coleshill, Birmingham and working across sites in the region.
- Leading Multi-utility installation teams to successfully complete projects across your designated region.
- Resource Planning
- Plant Hire
- Develop and enhance good relationships with all customers, site agents, project managers and provide site support for customer enquiries.
- Creating job packs (Mains and Services) by ensuring job cards are correct, method statements and generic risk assessments are included.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times, and ensure that all jobs have been pre -vetted including risk assessment and liaison with land owners.
- Adhere to weekly and daily deadlines for checking and signing off vehicles
In order to be considered for this position, candidates will require the following:
- Craft Qualification, Apprenticeship or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of the utilities industry (Gas, Water, Electricity networks).
- Excellent organisational skill and good conduct of leadership with high quality verbal and written communication skills.
- NVQ Level 3 in Supervisory.
Interested applicants should apply with an up to date copy of their CV for immediate consideration